India accounts for over 40% of the global BPO market. Of the top 10 BPO destinations in the world, five are in Asia, with India's dominant share ensuring that nearly 26% of South Asia's exports come from services. Within services, the key segments are business process outsourcing and short- term migration.
The BPO industry in India doubled in size last year, to $6.3 billion, and is expected to clock 37% annual growth over the next five years. Large multinational companies have demonstrated their growing confidence in Call Center Outsourcing and in India as an outsourcing hub, by signing multi-million-dollar, long-term BPO contracts with trusted Indian outsourcing service providers.
Prometheas's offshore telemarketing services include:
- Telemarketing lead management
- Lead Generation Services
- Decision Maker Contacts
- Appointment Setting Services
- Debt Collection Services
- Database Selling Services
- Market Intelligence Services
- Product Promotion
- Research Surveys and Polling
- Customer Satisfaction
- Telephone and Web Based Business Development
- Up Sell/Cross Sell Campaigns
- Direct Mail Follow-up Services
- Seminar Population
Why use telemarketing?
- Telemarketing is cost-effective when compared to hiring sales peoples
- Reach out to customers across the world with telemarketing
- Easily market products/services to existing & potential customers
- Find out if customers are interested in your product/service right away
Even before our team starts work on the project, we have an established set of steps to help us understand your needs better.
- 1. Prometheas will establish a comprehensive understanding of client product, service and market positioning.
- 2. Agree on the specific product that is to be promoted throughout the sales campaign.
- 3. Identify the profile of target clients:
- Industry Sector
- Client by Employee Size
- lient by Sales Turnover
- SME or PLC Focus
- 4. Agree on the specific sales call objectives:
- New Client Data Capture
- Sales Lead Generation
- New Client Appointment Setting
- Finalize Objection Handling
- 5. Target Client Data
- Establish Client Data Sources
- 6. Agree on Geographic Strategy
- Local Market
- National Market
- Sales by County
- 7. Client to create draft telephone sales pitch geared to product launch and agreed call objectives.
- 8. Prometheas will re-model the draft sales pitch get final approval from the client.
- 9. Account Management: Prometheas appoints a project account manager.
- 10. Internal Training: Prometheas sales team complete 1 week internal training and sales pitch rehearsal.
- 11. Email Configuration: Email configuration form to be completed to set up client mail at Prometheas.
- 12. Marketing Material: Client to provide marketing material if required.
- 13. Sales Reporting:
- Can be done through the web application like Sales now.
- Disposition report to detail out the days performance.
- Call recordings if requested will be forwarded via FTP.
- Weekly review for performance check.
- 14. Project Commences
How are outsourcing concerns and cultural differences handled?
Every outsourced telemarketing campaign is preceded by thorough briefing and intensive audio and video-based training. Our agents and managers are familiarized with the product, the accents and the environment in which they are operating, to ensure success of the telemarketing campaign.
Customers are also given secure view-in and listen-in options which give the added benefit of transparency and quality control. Expand Your Business to a Dream Country through Telecalling. If you want to grow your business and strengthen customer relationships while focusing on core activities, outsource your telemarketing requirements to India.