In today's modern world, technology have become core part of our social society. Social networks have allowed the users to remain in touch with the use of technology. However with the development in technology and the evolution of our digital lifestyle a totally new business model is evolving around weddings. People are already creating wedding-website-invite and now we have came across many requirements of a fully functional wedding website which will not only be used for inviting guests but also have details about everything else regarding to the wedding and the couple.
In recent days the demand for a personalised wedding website or android app or iOS app marking the occasion of their marriage have increased. People have started considering it like their own personal profile which can do more than just reaching out to friends and relatives and acts as a super special place to keep wedding memories, accepting wishes from friends, sharing their love or engagement stories, making all the guests a part of wedding and even make gifts, blessings etc. available online at one place. Not only this, customers now want to keep their wedding website online live forever so they can interact with people on their own online platform even after the marriage which converts the wedding website to a wedding scrapbook which have special feature requirements.
There is a huge market for Wedding Websites and it offers immense opportunities for new web designing companies in Malaysia, India and globally. Prometheas Technologies performed a deep survey of platforms soon-to-wed couples select for designing a website for their wedding. We also did deep analysis on how those platforms operate, earn money and what features are required in the code to launch the wedding website platform same like them. Let's take a look.
Business Model for Wedding Websites
On these platforms, users are able to create their custom wedding websites and android apps or ios apps. The users are allowed to choose the theme and design from the available wide range of options. The wedding website account remains active until the user asks to delete the account from his/her end. Along with creating websites, these platforms do offer wedding planner which helps in planning of the wedding much easier.
Revenue Source of a Wedding Website
If you are looking to build a wedding website platform, you should charge a one time fee for launching a website. It's actually a business to customers (b2c) platform where you are selling designer wedding website themes to your customers who are wising to get or create a personalized wedding website their upcoming wedding ceremony. The main revenue flow will include:
- Readymade wedding website themes which can be selected by customers
- Exclusive custom and customised wedding website can be built at an additional cost.
- You can also sell personalised domain names at a additional charge.
As now we have checked the revenue sources and flow of wedding website platforms, we should also have a look at the key features of wedding website platform.
Features of a Wedding Website Platform
Rather than putting more focus on website itself, you should focus more on the website editor tool, which is going to be used by customers to build their own websites. The real fact is that the website editor should be user friendly as most users are not that much tech friendly. Features which are must for wedding-website building platforms are:
Smart Website Editor:
- Creative Website Design– The design of the theme should be attractive and easy to manage. Right from placing images to changing the theme colour, each and every part of the wedding website should be user friendly.
- Content – Another most important point to remember is that the customers will prefer to draft the content of the wedding website them-self and for this the the content management part should be easy to understand. You must keep the dummy content on the theme which allows the customers to check how the content looks before they edit it.
- Guest list for wedding – Add an option to add guest list which will make things easy while sending wedding invitations.
- RSVP (Please Respond) – Along with the guests list for sending invitations, you should also add TSVP feature which allows the invitees to reply the organisers which makes easy to calculate who are coming and who are not. Almost every event management software have RSVP feature and no wedding website can be said to be complete without RSVP.
- Email Notification –To check responses from guests, you should add email notification feature which helps the organisers to remain on top about all notifications and updates.
- Mobile Website – In today's modern era mobiles are most important part of life and more than 70% visitors use mobile phones to access internet, so you have the wedding website should also be mobile friendly or responsive which can easily adapt all screen sizes.
- Manageable SEO settings – SEO is a core part of every website so the wedding website platform should als have custom settings to optimize a website for search engines. This helps friends and the guests to search the website in search engines like google, bing, etc.
- You can also put filters to edit pictures and allow your customers to add videos from YouTube or similar websites. Moreover, you can give social media sharing features which can allow your customers to share their wedding website content or images on social media. Live chat feature and Wedding Planning guide will also be great features to be added on a wedding website.
For a new startups most vital points are the features and their business model. This killer combination can lead the start ups to success in no time. If in case you have any additional requirements questions, feel free to discuss with our website design team. Prometheas Technologies is an expert in creating memorable wedding websites. We have our offices in Malaysia, USA, Australia and Singapore. We provide affordable web design packages and contacting us a quote will take only few seconds, so feel free to contact us and get your free quote.
Disclaimer: The Blog has been created with consideration and care. We strive to ensure that all information is as complete, correct, comprehensible, accurate and up-to-date as possible. Despite our continuing efforts, we cannot guarantee that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate or up-to-date. We advise - the readers should not take decisions completely based on the information and views shared by FATbit on its blog, readers should do their own research to further assure themselves before taking any commercial decision. The 3rd party trademarks, logos and screenshots of the websites and mobile applications are property of their respective owners, we are not directly associated with most of them.